Monday, July 11, 2016

J & C's for Monday 7/11

Cheers, again for getting my sorry arse out the door at 6:am to go for a run with Becca. Okay she runs and I hold her leash while riding my adult tricycle. I'm sure I look pretty goofy but oh well. Anyway, the morning air is warm with a nice breeze. And the sun hasn't quite made that "burning my retina's out" appearance yet.

Cheers to neighbors who wave at me. I just know they are saying, "Good morning nice neighbor...hope your day is super."

Cheers to the nice owner at Precision Shoes on NW 150th Street and Western in OKC. You were very patient as I tried on six different pairs of sneakers. Plus you let me exchange my New Balance shoes for Brooks. Let's see if these work for me. I had to take them off after about five hours but that's normal.

Jeers to news announcers who when talking about the shooting in Dallas keep reiterating what happened what happened on Thursday...that five police officers were cut down by a sniper. If people don't know what happened already they either live on the moon and are just visiting or don't follow current events.

Jeers to those who are against BlackLivesMatter. Why wouldn't you support this? It doesn't mean screw everyone else; it means for so long people of color have been misjudged just because of the color of their skin. If you don't understand the depth of this than you are obviously white.


No comments:

Post a Comment