Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Cheers and Jeers for July 6th

Today I will start with the Cheers!

Cheers to hitting WalMart at 7am when the place is quiet and empty and the workers are in good moods. At least three workers said Good Morning to me. I was home by 8:10am.

Cheers to cloudy days!

Cheers to my friend MaryLee for helping me yesterday at church. We had a book sale a couple weeks ago. With what is left, we are organizing them by Author to see what we have. I'm taking pics of books of the same author in groups with the hope of selling them that way.

Jeers to my dentist for not seeing the decay that is festering under a cap until now. I go to the dentist every four months and they have taken x-rays. Now we have to cut the cap and clean the tooth out and see if we can save it with a root canal. Ca-ching! $2500! It hurts.

Jeers to Becca's liver for having too many enzymes and causing us to have to do an ultrasound. Ca-ching at least $500 right there.

Jeers to cashier at WalMart who looked perturbed when I asked her to stop scanning until I had all the items on the belt so I could watch what she's doing and availd of situation where I'm overpaying. She didn't seem too happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment