Tuesday, September 13, 2016

C & J's for September 13th, 2016

Jeers to dental work that hurts long after the procedure.

Cheers to my dentist's kid who is going to college this semester on my dime. I'm pretty sure I've paid that much.

Cheers to America's Got Talent and all the great entertainment found on the season's finale. Well, it's the last show of talent and tomorrow the winner will be announced. I have to go vote after I post this.

Jeers to America Ninja for not having a winner of the $1 million prize. Their show wrapped yesterday and was so anti-climatic.

Jeers to the Goddess of Pain who insists on giving me tooth pain AND hip/back pain. This is the only place I am going to complain about this. I had a pain blocker done a couple of weeks that did nothing much. My lower back was a bit better but my hip hurt more. If I did nothing, well, the pain was better too but how can I do nothing?




No comments:

Post a Comment