Thursday, August 4, 2016

J&C's for August 4th, 2016

JEERS to my neighbors who won't say "good morning" to me when I'm riding my bike through the neighborhood at 6:15 am. I mean, would it kill you to say "hey?"

CHEERS to Donald Trump...yes, that's right CHEERS for his help in getting Hillary elected. He's very good at putting his foot in his mouth. So glad you hate being politically correct...that's working out well for you.

JEERs to the media for repeating the same things over and over again about the Donald. Sure, he's not someone I want as president but don't you have more news to discuss? His transgressions will hang him so you don't have to milk every story for whatever it's worth. Once a story is over...let it go.

CHEERs to the Bell's Palsy my husband came down with because it only lasted two days...like he just had a touch of it.

CHEERs to people who have families...kids and grandkids. Happy for you. I wish it was me but it's not so glad it's you.

No comments:

Post a Comment