Tuesday, October 11, 2022

J & C For October 11th, 2022

 Jeers to me for not writing for so long.

Jeers to Russian leader, Putin for being so evil.  Where's a suicide bomber when you need one.  I know, that's hateful but this man needs to just stop.  People in Ukraine are dying and even Russians, not happy with this war, are dying too. A leader should not be putting any human lives in harms way. 

Cheers to me for working on my genealogy and finding some interesting stuff.  Like my great great grandfather, on my dad's side, came to the US from Germany in 1891.  He left many of his adult children back in Germany. Hence, my great grandfather never made the journey.  Well, this GGGrandfather was murdered in 1903 by his neighbor, a blacksmith, who in the heat of an intense argument, hit my GGGrandpa with a hammer and killed him. This man, at trial pleaded not guilty until the prosecution brought in my GGGrandpa's skull to show the damage this man had done.  He changed his plea to guity and got a deal of 10 years in prison. Interesting, huh?

Cheers to me for finding, on my mom's side, a third cousin, once removed.  She's my age and we wrote back and forth for several day and got to know each other. It was so nice.

Jeers to this cousin, once removed, who stopped writing with me after I told her it turns out my grandfather (on my mom's side) had been adopted so we do not share any DNA.  It WAS nice while it lasted, though. 

Cheers to Joy Hofmeister for giving our OK Governor a run for his money in his bid to get reelected.  Kevin Stitts, needs to go.  He's a Trump-loving, election MEGA denying, out for himself knave.  Joy is showing some positive pressure.  

Jeers to people I write to, who don't write me back. Ugh.

Jeers to me for being so incisive on what I should do today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment