Sunday, January 22, 2017

J&C's for Sunday, January 22nd

Jeers to KellyAnne Conway and her explanation on Meet the Press as to why Sean Spicer came out and lectured the press for making it sound like there were fewer people at Trump's inauguration than at Obama's. This woman has to be in a difficult spot, I admit. She has to defend the President and his administration when there's so much they are fucking up. Holy Meep. Sorry, KellyAnne but "alternative facts" are what I like to refer to as "opinions."  That is so funny; no wonder Chuck Todd chuckled. I know, it sucks being on the defensive...I was there for 8 years and I'm glad I'm not there although it would be better for everyone if I were. (I'd do it for the country...that's how I roll. LOL)  Here's the conversation... Alternative Facts..LOL

Cheers to no longer being on the defensive.


No comments:

Post a Comment